Kansas City Criminal Defense Lawyers
Featured Article
Can I Apply for a Hardship License?
Can I Apply for a Hardship License?

In Kansas, drivers are allowed to apply for a limited driving privilege (hardship) license if your driver’s license has been suspended for at least one year. The hardship license gives suspended drivers partial restoration of driving privileges for the purposes of commuting ...

Read More

Blog posts in August, 2017

  • How Do I Get My License Back After a DUI?

    In Kansas, the following proceedings will take place after someone is charged with DUI . While a person is being prosecuted in the criminal justice ...

    View More
  • An Overview of Kansas Marijuana Laws

    Although states throughout the country, such as Colorado and California, have decided to legalize recreational marijuana , Kansas still considers ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.